AQUA MARINA RACE 12’6
The new Aqua Marina RACE is in two lengths of 12’6’’ and 14’0’’, in widths of 26’’and 27’’, that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet fast and slippery to cover distances quickly. With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the lightweight double layer technology, this board will make you question a hard board. The combination of speed, stability and floatation is so impressive for such narrow boards. The tool-free slide-in Race fin makes the new RACE a ready-to-race package.
- Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes• Optimized kick pad with a flat tail allows very quick turns• Removable slide-in Racing Fin• Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- The newly moulded tail strip to minimize the wake loss during high speed paddling
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast & easy inflation
- Comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Lightweight double layer technology: 20%-25% of weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness